Introducing the KLCC Xpress
Forget the heat, congestion and parking problems.
Moving around the city centre just became easier – and more affordable.
Enjoy a flat fare of
RM5 per ride
for rides within the KLCC area,
between 4pm and 8pm, Monday to Thursday.
How To Ride The KLCC Xpress?
- Open up the Uber app between 4pm and 8pm, Monday to Thursday.
- Slide left to the “KLCC Xpress” icon and tap “Set Pickup Location“.
- Confirm your request and you’ll be on your way in minutes.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only available between 4pm and 8pm, Monday to Thursday – promotion ends on 21 January 2016.
- To enjoy this promotion, your pick up and drop off locations for your ride must be within the highlighted area shown below.
- The ‘KLCC Xpress‘ icon will only be available in the highlighted area above.
- You will have to slide left to the ‘KLCC Xpress‘ icon in the Uber app and request, in order to enjoy this promotion.
- In the event you request a ‘KLCC Xpress‘ ride and your trip ends outside of the highlighted area above, the fare for your ride will be calculated based on the uberX fares.
- During the ride, Partner Drivers may not be requested to wait at any location.
- Fair usage policy applies.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.