Fly to Barcelona for FREE with Uber & Qatar Airways!
On 12 January 2017, you can stand a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime holiday experience in Barcelona, Spain with UberHOLIDAY.
In partnership with Qatar Airways, 3 lucky winners will win an amazing holiday experience in Barcelona! If you’re one of the 3 lucky requesters, you and your partner will be picked up and driven straight to the airport to fly to Barcelona on the same day. We’ll also hook you up with hotel stays (sponsored by Novotel) and VIP tickets to watch an FC Barcelona match on 14 January 2017. This is brought to you in conjunction with the Qatar Airways Travel Festival 2017.
Be sure to hold a valid passport and meet your visa requirements (if you have a Malaysian passport, you do not need a visa to enter Barcelona, Spain, subject to immigration checks).
That’s not all!
There will be a total of 36 winners (including 3 lucky ones that’ll instantly fly to Barcelona) throughout this campaign! Other winners will stand a chance to win these exclusive prizes at random: we have 4 return flight ticket vouchers, 33 Qatar Airways aircraft models and limited edition Uber swag to be given away.
But remember, you will not know which of these prizes you will get, so be ready with your suitcase and passport to head to the airport.
How to request
Just follow these simple steps to request:
- Open up your Uber app on 12 January 2017 from 11am-2pm
- Move the slider to UberHOLIDAY and request.
Have the new Uber app? Just tap the UberHOLIDAY card at the bottom of the app to request.
- On a successful request, your ride containing exclusive prizes will arrive at your doorstep.
Note: Only 3 lucky winners will win the coveted ride to the airport to fly to Barcelona instantly!
What you need to know
- Only 3 grand prize winners will get a ride to the airport to fly to Barcelona, Spain with their partners on the day itself. Your returning flight from Barcelona to Kuala Lumpur will be departing on Sunday, 15 January 2017.
- Eligible winners must travel with a partner. We can pick up your partner as long as he/she is located in a reasonable location.
- Successful requesters are only entitled to receive one prize for this campaign. There will be a grand total of 36 winners but you will not know which of the prizes you will get, so be prepared!
- Winners will also have to bear responsibility for any taxes that may incur.
- Please make sure you hold a valid passport and meet your visa requirements before requesting.
- Demand will be high and availability limited. This On-Demand will only be available for one day only, on 12 January 2017 from 11am-2pm. Only 36 winners (including 3 grand prize winners) will be chosen, so keep trying as we’ll be working hard to reach as many of you as possible.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.