KL, you might have 99 problems but a ride ain’t one!
Klik pautan ini untuk versi Bahasa Malaysia
Here’s something to go absolutely nuts over – enjoy 99 sen flat fares, all day, every day, for all those short trips around the city! Getting around town has never been this affordable.
Don’t have cash on hand to pay for parking? Stuck at the station without a ride home? Rushing for an early morning meeting? For three weeks, from Monday, 13 February 2017, you can forget about these problems and ride for only 99 sen!
Remember the price you see before you request is the price you’ll pay, no promo codes needed!
- The RM0.99 rides promo is valid until 5 March 2017, on uberX only.
- RM0.99 fare applies for both cash and credit card trips. However, for cash trips, your fare will be rounded up to the nearest Ringgit (RM1).
- RM0.99 rides only apply for trips under 4 km in Klang Valley only. Not valid for scheduled rides.
- Not valid for rides between KLIA and KLIA2.
- During unexpected heavy or standstill traffic, the fare will revert to the usual time + distance calculation. For more information on our regular fares please click here.
- RM0.99 still applies during peak hours where other fares may be higher than usual.
- RM0.99 will not apply if you make multiple stops (or if the trip destination is changed), even if the distance travelled is below 4 km.
- The RM0.99 flat fare is calculated based on estimated distance and not actual distance.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.