KL, you might have 99 problems but a ride ain’t one!
Klik pautan ini untuk versi Bahasa Malaysia
Here’s something to go absolutely nuts over – enjoy 99 sen flat fares, all day, every day, for all those short trips around the city! Getting around town has never been this affordable.
Don’t have cash on hand to pay for parking? Stuck at the station without a ride home? Rushing for an early morning meeting? For two weeks, from Monday, 13 February 2017, you can forget about these problems and ride for only 99 sen!
Remember the price you see before you request is the price you’ll pay, no promo codes needed!
- The RM0.99 rides promo is valid until 26 February 2017, on uberX only.
- RM0.99 fare applies for both cash and credit card trips. However, for cash trips, your fare will be rounded up to the nearest Ringgit (RM1).
- RM0.99 rides only apply for trips under 4 km in Klang Valley only. Not valid for scheduled rides.
- Not valid for rides between KLIA and KLIA2.
- During unexpected heavy or standstill traffic, the fare will revert to the usual time + distance calculation. For more information on our regular fares please click here.
- RM0.99 still applies during peak hours where other fares may be higher than usual.
- RM0.99 will not apply if you make multiple stops (or if the trip destination is changed), even if the distance travelled is below 4 km.
- The RM0.99 flat fare is calculated based on estimated distance and not actual distance.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.