Let’s Do Lunch!
On Thursday, December 11, we are teaming up with local favorites for a one-day UberLUNCH pop up as part of our national giving campaign supporting No Kid Hungry. In the nine cities below, lunch will be on-demand and users can request and purchase a freshly prepared sandwich or salad by a popular hot spot to be delivered in 10 minutes.
The best part? Every dollar goes back to No Kid Hungry.
The UberLUNCH Line Up:
- Atlanta – Alon’s Bakery & Market
- Austin – Easy Tiger featuring Chef David Norman
- Dallas – SMOKE Restaurant featuring Chef Tim Byres
- Denver – Rosenberg’s
- Los Angeles – Border Grill featuring Chef Mary Sue Milliken
- NYC – sweetgreen
- Philadelphia – Sbraga
- Phoenix – La Grande Orange Grocery
- SF – Cotogna Restaurant featuring Chef Michael Tusk
More details about each restaurant, lunch offering and how you can request a UberLUNCH will be available on Thursday morning.
One meal can help drive out hunger. We hope you join us on Thursday.