Calling For Uber Student Ambassadors | Beirut
Uber and Campus Society are looking for an awesome team of campus ambassadors in Beirut!
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing brands in the world?
Do you know the ins and outs of your city like the back of your hand? Well this semester, we’re looking for cool, smart, all-star students to help spread the UberLOVE across campuses in Beirut!
ARE YOU STUDENT AMBASSADOR MATERIAL?
- Fun. You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world.
- Organized. You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
- Connected. You have a robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media, along with a strong knowledge of Beirut events and happenings.
- Motivated. You have strong integrity and want to learn the Uber ways.
AS AN UBER STUDENT AMBASSADOR, YOU WILL…
- Source potential partnerships with your school’s organizations, events, and parties
- Talk to anyone and everyone about Uber
- Promote Uber via your personal and professional networks
- Identify opportunities both on and off campus to promote Uber in a variety of creative ways
- Make Uber a known brand and the transportation option of choice
- Encourage college students’ ongoing and brand loyalty to Uber
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Uber is one of the fastest moving startups in the world in over 330+ cities worldwide. You’ll get hands-on experience growing the brand in your city. Student Ambassadors are showered with Uber credits so they can roll around in style, which means no more bumming rides off that one friend with a car.
You think you have what it takes?
NEW TO UBER?
SIGNUP USING PROMO CODE
FOR A FREE RIDE UP TO $15
Questions? Get in touch with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Uber Beirut
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.