uberX Hourly Guarantees – April 2016
uberX demand is so high, we’re guaranteeing hourly gross fares throughout the day. There are 2 tiers of guarantees – to qualify for Tier 1, just collect RM500 or more in gross fares weekly.
Tier 1 – up to RM2,095/week in gross fares!
Mon-Fri 6-10am: RM30/hr
Mon-Thurs 4-8pm: RM22/hr
Friday 11am-2pm & 4-8pm: RM25/hr
For all other hours, see below:
Tier 2 – up to RM1,887/week in gross fares!
Mon-Fri 6-10am: RM25/hr
Mon-Sat 4-8pm: RM18/hr
Friday 11am-2pm: RM25/hr
For all other hours, see below:
Terms and Conditions
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Completing a minimum of 1 trip per hour during each incentive block. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you completed 6 trips during the Monday 4pm-8pm incentive block, your TPH for that block is 1.5.
3) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above
4) Being online only in Core Service Areas (Mont Kiara, PJ, Golden Triangle, etc). Please note that different Core Service Areas are applicable for different times of day. For weekday 6am-10am & 4pm – 8pm guarantees, these Core Service Areas apply. For all other hours, please refer to this map for non-peak hour Core Service Areas.
5) uberX and uberXL fares both count towards the RM 500 threshold to qualify for top tier guarantee
6) Effective 4th April 2016 at midnight – this overrules all prior incentive announcements
7) We reserve the right to take any necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
All incentive information, the way guarantees work and the calculations can be found here under the “Payments” tab. Information can be seen for all our options (uberX, uberXL or BLACK) and is kept up-to-date.
For emergencies, please reach our support number at 03-2725 3060. Please be mindful that this number is only for critical emergencies (accidents and safety incidents). Payment issues or other associated enquiries are still best resolved via help.uber.com or the PSC.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.