uberX Hourly Guarantees – April 2016
uberX demand is so high, we’re guaranteeing hourly gross fares throughout the day. There are 2 tiers of guarantees – to qualify for Tier 1, just collect RM500 or more in gross fares weekly.
Tier 1 – up to RM2,095/week in gross fares!
Mon-Fri 6-10am: RM30/hr
Mon-Thurs 4-8pm: RM22/hr
Friday 11am-2pm & 4-8pm: RM25/hr
For all other hours, see below:
Tier 2 – up to RM1,887/week in gross fares!
Mon-Fri 6-10am: RM25/hr
Mon-Sat 4-8pm: RM18/hr
Friday 11am-2pm: RM25/hr
For all other hours, see below:
Terms and Conditions
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Completing a minimum of 1 trip per hour during each incentive block. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you completed 6 trips during the Monday 4pm-8pm incentive block, your TPH for that block is 1.5.
3) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above
4) Being online only in Core Service Areas (Mont Kiara, PJ, Golden Triangle, etc). Please note that different Core Service Areas are applicable for different times of day. For weekday 6am-10am & 4pm – 8pm guarantees, these Core Service Areas apply. For all other hours, please refer to this map for non-peak hour Core Service Areas.
5) uberX and uberXL fares both count towards the RM 500 threshold to qualify for top tier guarantee
6) Effective 4th April 2016 at midnight – this overrules all prior incentive announcements
7) We reserve the right to take any necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
All incentive information, the way guarantees work and the calculations can be found here under the “Payments” tab. Information can be seen for all our options (uberX, uberXL or BLACK) and is kept up-to-date.
For emergencies, please reach our support number at 03-2725 3060. Please be mindful that this number is only for critical emergencies (accidents and safety incidents). Payment issues or other associated enquiries are still best resolved via help.uber.com or the PSC.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.