Night-time Hourly Guarantees
From 9pm 5th August 2016, we’ll be running a night-time zero base fare promo between the hours of 9pm and 5am to drive demand and create more trips for you! Don’t worry – your earnings won’t be affected as we’ll be returning the base fare to you (80% of RM0.95) for every trip you complete during these hours!
That’s not all! We’re expecting demand during these hours to increase so much that we’ll be extending hourly guarantees to this entire promo period. Please see the chart below for full details:
Terms and conditions:
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Completing at least 1 trip per hour (TPH) during these hours. Your TPH is calculated as the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you were online for the entire 8 hour period from 9PM-5AM on Monday, and completed 12 trips, your total TPH for the period is 1.5.
3) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above.
4) Be online in our Core Service Areas. Please note at least 50% of trips during each incentive block must start within these Core Service Areas.
5) Effective 5th August 2016 at 9pm
6) We reserve the right to take any necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–