Earn more before Raya!
It’s going to be a really busy weekend before Raya as KL-ites prepare for the festive week ahead. We’re sure there will be lots of trips and high fares, so we’re increasing weekend guarantees on both Tier 1 and Tier 2 for higher guarantees and to cover more hours!
Tier 1 – up to RM2,167 this week in gross fares!
Saturday & Sunday 10am – 4pm: now RM18/hr
Tier 2 – up to RM1,975 this week in gross fares!
Friday 4-8pm: now RM22/hr
Saturday & Sunday 4-8pm: now RM18/hr
Terms and Conditions
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Meeting these Trips per Hour conditions:
Minimum Trips per Hour (TPH)
|When does it apply?|
At least 1.25 TPH
Monday – Friday: 6am – 10am
Fri 11am – 2pm
Monday – Saturday: 4am – 8pm
|At least 1.0 TPH||
All other incentive blocks
TPH is calculated by the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you were online for the entire time between 4-8PM on Monday, and completed 6 trips, your total TPH for the period is 1.5.
3) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above.
4) Be online in our Core Service Areas. Please note at least 50% of trips during each incentive block must start within these Core Service Areas.
5) uberX and uberXL fares both count towards the RM 500 threshold to qualify for top tier guarantee
6) Effective 1st July to 3rd July 2016
7) We reserve the right to take any necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.