Earn more before Raya!
It’s going to be a really busy weekend before Raya as KL-ites prepare for the festive week ahead. We’re sure there will be lots of trips and high fares, so we’re increasing weekend guarantees on both Tier 1 and Tier 2 for higher guarantees and to cover more hours!
Tier 1 – up to RM2,167 this week in gross fares!
Saturday & Sunday 10am – 4pm: now RM18/hr
Tier 2 – up to RM1,975 this week in gross fares!
Friday 4-8pm: now RM22/hr
Saturday & Sunday 4-8pm: now RM18/hr
Terms and Conditions
1) Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
2) Meeting these Trips per Hour conditions:
Minimum Trips per Hour (TPH)
|When does it apply?|
At least 1.25 TPH
Monday – Friday: 6am – 10am
Fri 11am – 2pm
Monday – Saturday: 4am – 8pm
|At least 1.0 TPH||
All other incentive blocks
TPH is calculated by the number of completed trips divided by your total online hours. For example, if you were online for the entire time between 4-8PM on Monday, and completed 6 trips, your total TPH for the period is 1.5.
3) Maintaining a weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above.
4) Be online in our Core Service Areas. Please note at least 50% of trips during each incentive block must start within these Core Service Areas.
5) uberX and uberXL fares both count towards the RM 500 threshold to qualify for top tier guarantee
6) Effective 1st July to 3rd July 2016
7) We reserve the right to take any necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.