Introducing…Oakland Airport Flat Rate!
Many of you know and love that Uber rides to and from SFO are $65. You swear by it for your world travels and business trips. But what about when Kayak or Jetblue give you San Franciscans a tremendous deal from Oakland Airport??? —> No Uber for You! Not anymore…
~We’re proud to announce:
$85 Flat Rates
to OR from Oakland Airport~
How it Works:
If you’re traveling to OAK from San Francisco:
- Request early to leave time for traffic. Your driver will help you load any bags you have.
- Enjoy a comfortable ride to the airport. First class doesn’t have to start on the plane :)
- Running late? Luckily, you can just hop out of the car and don’t have to worry about cash, tricky math or tipping. $85 will be charged to your card on file. Phew!
- Enjoy your ride? Sweet! Rate your driver at the end of the trip to let us know how Uber he was.
If you’re landing in OAK and heading to San Francisco, Uber can come to your rescue:
- Request an Uber car while landing or from the baggage claim using the app (for text message use “1 Airport Dr, Oakland”).
- Call your driver to confirm your airline, pickup gate, etc.
- Be sure not to cancel on your driver more than two minutes after you get the ETA, as he’s driving all the way from San Francisco to come get you.
- You’ll be alerted via text message your driver arrives. Easy! And again, if you spent all of your cash on overpriced drinks and food at the airport earlier…no worries. Uber’s got you covered with backend billing. Still $85.
Technology is shifting the process of traveling away from the nightmare it’s been in the past, and instead, toward something far more palatable, and we at Uber hope to help pioneer the way to comfort. Travel safely Uberites. No more airport discrimination!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.