#uber Summer Challenge
Summer is right upon us and we have something special for you to beat the heat. Uber is already the most affordable option to get around town for just ₹7/KM. Now imagine getting through the summer paying NOTHING for your rides all of June. Just spread the #UBERLOVE by inviting your non-Ubering friends to ride with Uber. Hit any of the levels below and you could ride free for a week, a fortnight or an ENTIRE MONTH. The more friends you refer, the more free rides you get.
All you need to do is tap into your network and refer everyone you know who doesn’t Uber yet! In addition to the free ride you get for every successful referral, we’ll add more free rides to keep you Ubering. Hit the targets below before 11:59 PM, May 31,2015 to win the #UberSummer challenge.
|UBER LEVELS||NO. OF RIDERS REFERRED||EARNED FREE RIDES + EXTRA FREE WEEKS*|
|#UberSizzled||10||1 FREE WEEK (max 10 rides)|
|#UberScorched||25||2 FREE WEEKS (max 20 rides)|
|#UberSunBurnt||50||ALL MONTH LONG (max 50 rides)|
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app, if you haven’t already.
- You can also find your invite code on the Uber app in the ‘Share’ option.
- Refer friends with your invite code. You can change and personalise your invite code by logging into your account.
- Friends receive a free ride worth ₹300 on their first ride when they sign up with your invite code.
- You receive a free ride worth ₹300 for every friend that takes a ride.
- The more friends you refer, the more FREE rides you win!
- Each ride up to ₹300. The free rides do not include the free ride you earn through referring friends.
- New users must each have their own valid PayTM account, smart phone, email, and phone number to be eligible for free rides. Signing up others with your own PayTM wallet and/or smartphone in order to earn free rides is a violation of our terms and will make your account ineligible for further promotions.
- Creating multiple accounts with your own personal email addresses is also a violation of our terms and will make your accounts ineligible for further promotions.
- If you create accounts for other people who do not have their own smart phone, PayTM wallet, phone number, or email address, your code will no longer work and your referees will pay for their rides in full.
- Uber reserves the right to suspend your account and/or revoke any referral bonus for free rides at any time we feel they were earned inappropriately.
- Uber reserves the right to verify and adjudge the validity of the sign-ups generated via the above referrals.
- The additional rides awarded to the winners will remain valid till 11:59 PM, June 30, 2015.
- Winners will be announced via email on June 1, 2015.
Kolkata, Say CHEEEESE! We’ve partnered with the good folks at Sumo Dough to bring you a chance to relish the newest Italian food in town! This weekend, May 6 – 7, 2017, Sumo Dough –The LIVE kitchen takes the best of the day’s produce and crafts a menu of bold simplicity, offering just minimal yet […]
Chennai, it’s been a truly rewarding three years for us serving you, and we’re committed to doing more and better. Uber’s goal is to provide safe, affordable, reliable transportation at the push of a button, everywhere for everyone. This is true not just in the bustling city centre, but also in suburban areas and smaller […]
What do you do when you hear of this new, relaxed, fun restaurant that has come up in Kolkata? With Uber by your side, you visit it for FREE! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Celavi to spoil you for choices while you enjoy with family & friends! Celavi as the French […]