How To Drive For Uber Carpool In Delhi
Step 1 : Log on to get.uber.com/cl/delhicarpooldrive and signup either using your Uber rider account or make a new account
Step 2: Enter your information:
- Vehicle Type
- Do you have a 4 door vehicle?
- Yes? Move on to further steps
- No? You must have a car to drive with Uber at this time. We will keep your information on file and get in touch if we are able to offer other options in the future
- Choose your vehicle make (Ford Ecosport, Maruti Suzuki Ritz etc.)
- How old is the car ( We don’t allow vehicles that are more than 7 years old)
- License plate number
- Do you have a 4 door vehicle?
- Upload Documents (All documents are mandatory)
- Motor Insurance Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Photo ID: Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Bank Details – Now log on to vault.uber.com to enter your bank details. For every carpool ride that you’ll do, you’ll recoup the running cost by fellow riders. This amount will be automatically transferred every week directly to your bank account. Required bank details for transfer:
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Bank Account Holder Name
- Postal Code
- Almost there! Your commuter profile is now up to date and you’re almost ready to hit the road. Once your documents are verified, you will receive an activation email confirming your account is now active.
- Download the app: iOS / Android
- Sign in: Now sign in on the app, take a clear profile picture and go online!
WHEN: Carpooling option is available only between 7AM – 9PM, 7 days a week
FROM-TO: Carpool trips can be requested from and to most parts of Central, South & West Delhi, Gurgaon and some parts of NOIDA.
WHO: Use only your own account on the Uber partner mobile app and select the correct vehicle to ensure riders are connected with only verified drivers. Wrong driver and/or car would be considered zero tolerance cases and could lead to immediate suspension of the account
FARES: Fares have been calculated based on fuel cost, average running cost, insurance, and vehicle wear & tear: ₹40 (Base fare) + ₹7/KM + ₹1/min. Note: Uber charges drivers a fee equivalent to 20% of the fare in return for providing the technology that connects them to riders
SAFETY: Do not have any additional passenger with you when you accept a commute request from a rider in order to ensure that our riders get connected only with verified commuters.
Remember, entering your destination is required for every trip. Don’t forget to update your Uber app on your phone!
- Shivam 2
What do you do when you hear of this new, relaxed, fun restaurant that has come up in Kolkata? With Uber by your side, you visit it for FREE! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Celavi to spoil you for choices while you enjoy with family & friends! Celavi as the French […]
Dreaming of those exquisite delicacies at the most revered restaurants? Restaurant Week is back for you! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Restaurant Week to bring you a chance to celebrate Poila Boishak by rewarding FREE meals to you! Restaurant Week is a celebration of the finest culinary experiences at the best […]
Ever wished that the monkey swung discounts at you? We hear you! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Monkey Bar to bring you a chance to indulge into the finest delicacies of the city while you have an awesome time with your friends! Monkey Bar,, India’s first gastropub, specialises in fresh and […]