Delhi, Cash Payments Are Arriving Now!
Delhi, choice is a beautiful thing and soon many of you will be able to pay for Uber rides using your prepaid wallet, debit card, credit card and now even CASH. That’s right – simply choose the CASH option, take a ride and pay your driver directly in cash at the end of the trip.
If you do not see the cash option right away, then worry not as this is a phased roll out. We will be rolling out this option to all our riders slowly over the next few weeks.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Go to the Uber app and click on ‘Set pick up location‘
Click ‘Change‘ on the available payment method
Select ‘Cash‘ as your payment method
Hit ‘Request a Trip‘ and get riding
- Before you get out, pay the exact amount shown to you & your driver – No haggling required!
- A valid Uber account is needed to be able to book a ride and pay in cash
- Not everyone will see the cash option right away as we are testing and rolling it out slowly
- You do not need any minimum balance in your Paytm wallet to be able to book rides with cash as your payment option
- Make sure you have enough cash for the trip
- You will not be able to make part payments on cash trips with your Paytm wallet and other payment options, and vice versa
- Fare adjustments are not possible for cash rides
- There is no booking fee or additional charge to riders
NEW TO UBER?
What do you do when you hear of this new, relaxed, fun restaurant that has come up in Kolkata? With Uber by your side, you visit it for FREE! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Celavi to spoil you for choices while you enjoy with family & friends! Celavi as the French […]
Dreaming of those exquisite delicacies at the most revered restaurants? Restaurant Week is back for you! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Restaurant Week to bring you a chance to celebrate Poila Boishak by rewarding FREE meals to you! Restaurant Week is a celebration of the finest culinary experiences at the best […]
Ever wished that the monkey swung discounts at you? We hear you! This weekend, we’ve partnered with the good folks at Monkey Bar to bring you a chance to indulge into the finest delicacies of the city while you have an awesome time with your friends! Monkey Bar,, India’s first gastropub, specialises in fresh and […]