I Can Has UberKITTENS
TODAY, UBER IS DELIVERING KITTENS ON-DEMAND IN SEATTLE, NEW YORK AND SAN FRANCISCO!
Get ready to push a button and then go “Awwwww!”
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- Between 11am – 4pm today, request the “KITTENS!” option via your app
- If the furry friends are available, you and your buds will be enjoying 15 minutes of snuggles and cupcakes made by the famous Ace of Cakes, Duff Goldman and his team at Charm City Bakery.
THE BEST PART!
It’s only $20 to:
- Snuggle with Kittens for 15 minutes
- Enjoy cupcakes from the famous Ace of Cakes (while supplies last)
What’s more? ALL of that money will be donated to your city’s local shelter.
Want to donate more? Just let us know when you are done with your kitten snuggles.
Each Uber city is teaming up with with a local animal shelter to deliver kittens to your office, favorite cat lover, or your darling!
UBER, CAN I KEEP IT?
You will have a chance to adopt the Kittens! YES, IT’S TRUE! For more information, please chat with the shelter representative that will be assisting with kitten wrangling!
BE SURE TO KITTEN-PROOF!
If you are lucky enough to request kittens to your office, please make sure your boss, landlord, or neighbor is going to be cool with the meows and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for Kitten smooches is preferred.
THE INTERNET IS MADE FOR KITTENS
All of your Instagrams and Tweets and Facebook updates will be purrrrrrrfect with the hashtag #ICanHasUberKittens!
ALL OF THE CUTE DETAILS
- On National Cat Day, Tuesday, October 29th from 11am – 4pm, UberKITTENS will be available for on-demand snuggles.
- Demand for kittens will be very high and availability very limited. It may take multiple tries to find available kittens. Please be patient! We’ll be working all day to deliver as many kitten snuggles as possible.
- No cash required! Donations will be charged directly to your Uber account.
#ICanHasUberKittens! HAPPY NATIONAL CAT DAY!
-Team Uber Seattle, NYC, and SF
In September, we introduced the world’s first Self-Driving Ubers to the Steel City. Three months later, we’re bringing Volvo XC90s to San Francisco. We’re incredibly excited to work with Volvo to pair our state-of-the-art self-driving technology with Volvo’s outstanding vehicle development and core safety capabilities. Starting today, riders who request an uberX in San Francisco […]
Today we announced we’re collaborating with Disney on an activation that transforms the Uber rider app into a themed Rogue One: A Star Wars Story experience. The in-app experience, which Uber riders can opt-into, will unlock special Rogue One: A Star Wars Story features as well as access to exclusive video content. Uber riders in […]
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.