I Can Has UberKITTENS
TODAY, UBER IS DELIVERING KITTENS ON-DEMAND IN SEATTLE, NEW YORK AND SAN FRANCISCO!
Get ready to push a button and then go “Awwwww!”
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- Between 11am – 4pm today, request the “KITTENS!” option via your app
- If the furry friends are available, you and your buds will be enjoying 15 minutes of snuggles and cupcakes made by the famous Ace of Cakes, Duff Goldman and his team at Charm City Bakery.
THE BEST PART!
It’s only $20 to:
- Snuggle with Kittens for 15 minutes
- Enjoy cupcakes from the famous Ace of Cakes (while supplies last)
What’s more? ALL of that money will be donated to your city’s local shelter.
Want to donate more? Just let us know when you are done with your kitten snuggles.
Each Uber city is teaming up with with a local animal shelter to deliver kittens to your office, favorite cat lover, or your darling!
UBER, CAN I KEEP IT?
You will have a chance to adopt the Kittens! YES, IT’S TRUE! For more information, please chat with the shelter representative that will be assisting with kitten wrangling!
BE SURE TO KITTEN-PROOF!
If you are lucky enough to request kittens to your office, please make sure your boss, landlord, or neighbor is going to be cool with the meows and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for Kitten smooches is preferred.
THE INTERNET IS MADE FOR KITTENS
All of your Instagrams and Tweets and Facebook updates will be purrrrrrrfect with the hashtag #ICanHasUberKittens!
ALL OF THE CUTE DETAILS
- On National Cat Day, Tuesday, October 29th from 11am – 4pm, UberKITTENS will be available for on-demand snuggles.
- Demand for kittens will be very high and availability very limited. It may take multiple tries to find available kittens. Please be patient! We’ll be working all day to deliver as many kitten snuggles as possible.
- No cash required! Donations will be charged directly to your Uber account.
#ICanHasUberKittens! HAPPY NATIONAL CAT DAY!
-Team Uber Seattle, NYC, and SF
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.