Your UberHEALTH is Arriving Now
At Uber, we are all about providing you convenience when you need it. This World Health Day we are partnering with Apollo Hospitals to provide on-demand Diabetes and Thyroid tests right at your doorstep, for free!
Deepak Reddy, General Manager, Uber Hyderabad – “On this World Health Day we want to showcase the power of technology to make healthcare facilities available at their doorstep for riders across the world. Through our partnership with Apollo Hospitals, we are confident that we can build a healthier and safer future for everyone.”
Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals – “Making healthcare accessible for all is the need of the hour. At Apollo Hospitals, we strive to provide realtime healthcare solutions. Our partnership with Uber is helping us bring this idea to life.”
On Friday, April 7, between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. simply open the Uber app, slide over to UberHEALTH view, and request for an Apollo practitioner to visit your home or office to collect lab samples on-demand! The goal of this campaign is to increase awareness about the rise in cases of diabetes and thyroid, and its staggering burden on people’s lives. It’s why we are helping our riders take the right steps to keep their diabetes and thyroid levels in check and lead a healthy lifestyle at the tap of a button.
How it works:
- Open your Uber app between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. this Friday, April 7, 2017 in Hyderabad
- SELECT the ‘UberHEALTH’ option on the far right of the slider
- Set your location and request
- The Apollo practitioners visit is absolutely free
- Your Uber will arrive within minutes and the practitioner will call you from the Uber to see your exact location and to confirm the location/space of the visit (i.e – your home or office)
- Apollo Practitioners will collect your blood samples
- At the end of the on-demand, they will get back to the diagnostic centres prepare reports that will be digitally uploaded onto Apollo’s portal and communicated to the riders.
Stay healthy and ride on!