Free Rides to Help Save Lives
You do not have to be a doctor to save lives! Celebrate this Independence Day by taking part in Great Hyderabad Adventure Club’s blood donation drive and give someone a chance at life again. We have made it easy for you to participate in this good cause by offering free rides to take you to the donation camp and back.
This Independence Day (9 am to 5 pm) we are offering you 2 free rides upto Rs.300 each to the Blood Donation camp in Banjara Hills. All you need to do is download the app for free, register and enter a special promo code DONATEHYD created for this initiative. Rides are free for new as well as existing Uber riders. More details below.
And that is not all. Share your pictures and videos with your donation certificate on Twitter, FB or Instagram using the hashtag #SaveLivesFreeRides and we will send some Uber credits your way that you can use on your future rides.
GHAC Office, A.K Enclave,
Lane Next to Pizza Corner, Road No 3,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
15th, August 2014 9 am – 5 pm
Aditya Bohra +919948633804
Other Important Instructions
• Make sure you have not donated blood in the last 3 months.
• You must be healthy, fit, and not suffering from a current illness in order to donate blood.
• Avoid donating blood if you have a cold, a cold sore, a cough, a virus, or an upset stomach.
• You must weigh at least 110 pounds or 50 kg.
• You must have had a meal (lunch/breakfast) few hours before donating blood.
• You must not consume any kind of intoxicants or alcohol within 72 hours of donating blood.
Share the #SaveLivesFreeRides Love!