Become a Hump Day Hero! (#UberHumpDay)
UPDATE: Congrats (and thanks!) to our Hump Day Hero winners at @SocialChorus! If your company received a code but didn’t win the party, don’t fret—this code is good until May 31st!
Rain getting you down? Problems on the L making for a frustrating morning? Well we know it’s Hump Day, but we’re here to help—Uber-style. A pack of Uber Community Managers have descended on New York City and we want to spice up you and your co-workers’ Wednesday.
Without a doubt, one of the best ways to improve your week is a sweet ride home. So for the next THREE HOURS ONLY, we’re offering to make YOU a Hump Day Hero and hook up your office co-workers with $20 off their first ride. The best part? We’re going to party with the office that loves Uber the most. TODAY.
- Tweet at us using the hashtag #UberHumpDay to let us know if you want in. Just think, YOU could be New York’s Hump Day Hero today.
- We’ll set up a custom promo code just for your office that’s good for $20 off first rides, so cash in! This code is only good if entered in the next 3 hours.
- Spread the Uber love to get your co-workers over Hump Day! The office with the most signups in the next TWO HOURS wins a party for you and 10 co-workers TODAY at 4pm, hosted by your favorite Uber community managers.
PARTY? WHAT KIND OF PARTY?
This is the ultimate Hump Day party, and trust us, we’re pretty fun. We’re going to come party at the office spreading the most Uber love! We’ll provide goodies and booze (if your boss is cool with that). We’re psyched to meet you! Oh, and we’ll send the Hump Day Hero home in an Uber tonight for free.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO SCORE THIS UBER SHINDIG:
Spread the word far and wide in your office. Email? Sweet. Twitter? Check. Rock the water cooler and make sure your co-workers know that Uber is a sweet Hump Day solution. Be a hero!
OTHER STUFF WE NEED TO TELL YOU:
- Like any responsible happy hour go-er, all who imbibe must be of age (21+).
- We love every Uber city, but today’s adventure is only for New York City (we’ll bring this to other cities soon!).
- The $20 office promo is only for new Uber riders.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.