PLEASE NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES TO UBER PARTNERS IN WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND.
This page contains the current incentives scheme for Wellington, New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Last updated: 21 February 2015
GUARANTEED EARNINGS EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!
We know how popular Uber is so we want you to have 100% confidence in how much you can earn each week. Therefore, from Monday 23rd February we are guaranteeing you minimum earnings every day of the week!!
The chart below shows our minimum gross fare guarantees for each day:
- Hours highlighted light blue have $30/hr minimum gross fares guaranteed
- Hours highlighted dark blue have $45/hr minimum gross fares guaranteed
If your fares are less than the guaranteed amounts during the specified times, we will top them up to the guaranteed amount. These are minimum amounts. We believe many of you will earn in excess of these guarantees!
How do I know how much I am guaranteed in a week?
- Count every light blue hour you are online and multiply by $30.
- Count every dark blue hour you are online and multiply by $45.
- Adding these together will give you your total GUARANTEED minimum gross fares.
- This is the total GROSS amount. The 20% Uber fee comes off this amount.
For example, you can be guaranteed to earn minimum gross fares of $1725 for just 52 hours work. After the Uber fee, that’s $1380 guaranteed to be paid into your bank account every week!
How can I be guaranteed to earn that much?
To earn the $1380 in the example above you would work from:
- 4pm – 12am Monday – Thursday taking the required 30min break
- 4pm – 4am Friday and Saturday taking the 2 required 30min breaks
What conditions apply?
We wanted this to be extremely easy for you to achieve. Therefore you must only meet the following conditions:
- Be online in our central service area.
- Accept at least 90% of your trip requests
What do you mean by “accept at least 90% of your trip requests”?
A trip request occurs every time your phone beeps to notify you of a potential Uber trip.
Ideally partners accept every trip request. However, we understand this is not always possible. Therefore you must accept at least 9 of every 10 trips requests you receive to qualify for the guarantees.
If, for some reason, you forget to log off, or you miss a number of trip requests accidentally, let us know, to ensure it doesn’t effect your payment.
Below are some tips for keeping your acceptance rate over 90%:
- Remember to go offline on the Uber app when you take a break or finish work
- Always go offline if you leave your vehicle
- Make sure your phone is not on silent. This will stop you hearing trip requests
Why have incentives changed?
We wanted to make it easy for you to know how much you can earn. We believe this incentive scheme gives you 100% confidence in how much you can earn on Uber.
We are standing by you and guaranteeing you minimum earnings every day of the week, while still giving you the flexibility to choose your own hours.
These guarantees replaced all other incentives we previously had in place.
What about the hours without guarantees?
The hours without guarantees are still excellent times to drive on Uber. During these times you will simply get your trip earnings.
$150 REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Use the ‘Refer Now’ button in the Uber Partner App to refer your friends. If they start driving on Uber we will pay both you and them $150 once they have completed 15 trips.
This is an easy way to earn extra money on Uber. Make the most of it!
WANT MORE INFO?
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, if you would like to chat with us in person, you are welcome to come into the office during the following times:
- Tuesday 1pm – 7pm
- Thursday 1pm – 7pm
- Saturday 10:30am – 11:30am
Our office is upstairs at 113 Tory St, Te Aro.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]