The best time to be online all year!
PLEASE NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES TO UBER PARTNERS IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.
$600 GROSS FARES GUARANTEED ON NYE MINIMUM
From 4pm – 12am Uber will be guaranteeing gross fares of $45 per hour.
From 12am – 5am Uber will be guaranteeing gross fares of $60 per hour.
So if you work 13 hours and take two breaks, that’s $615 in gross fares.
To be eligible for this bonus you must:
– Be in a central service area
– Accept all trips
– Complete at least 10 trips
– Be online at least 2 hours past midnight
NYE is going to be THE night to be using Uber. There will be thousands of people looking for rides and lots of Surge happening. We’re confident that you can earn more than the amounts given above if you’re accepting all trips.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
– Do not exceed your hours. Ensure you take a 30 minute break at least every 5 1/2 hours and do not work more than 13 hours. Also ensure your logbook is up to date.
– Remove all external taxi signage. There is zero tolerance for doing trips with external taxi signage displayed. If we receive feedback of you doing trips like this, you will lose access to the the Uber platform immediately.
NEED A HAND?
If you want more information we are happy to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you a hand. We will be online throughout the night.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]