Melbourne Weekend Events
Jazz and footy.
Scroll down for this weekend’s events and head here for more info on improving the rider experience with Spotify.
Melbourne International Jazz Festival @ Arts Centre Melbourne
May 28 – June 23
- From: 7pm – 11pm
- Peak Time: Peak time from 9:3opm – 11pm
- Expected Attendees: ~2500 attendees per event
- Click here for official event information
AFL Football @ MCG and Etihad Stadium
May 30 – May 31
- Saturday, May 30:
- Western Bulldogs v GWS Giants @ Etihad Stadium from: 4:30 – 7:30pm
- Richmond v Essendon @ MCG from: 7:30pm – 10:30pm
- Sunday, May 31:
- Collingwood v North Melbourne @ MCG from: 3:20 – 6:20pm
- Peak Times: Within 30 minutes of each game ending
- Expected Attendees: ~50,000 attendees at each game
- Market Street Melbourne, CBD
- When: Closed until further notice, between Flinders Lane & Collins St
- Details: Closed due to unsafe building.
- Little Collins St, CBD
- When: 8pm to 4am Sunday to Thursday nights, 14th April – 12 June
- Details: Full closure of the Little Collins Street carriageway between Russell and Elizabeth streets. Partial closure on the Swanston Street carriageway (both directions) at its intersection with Little Collins Street
- Bourke Street between Russell And Exhibition
- When: 27 April – 27 June
- Details: Manhole installation works
Questions? Visit help.uber.com.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.