Melbourne Weekend Events
Jazz and footy.
Scroll down for this weekend’s events and head here for more info on improving the rider experience with Spotify.
Melbourne International Jazz Festival @ Arts Centre Melbourne
May 28 – June 23
- From: 7pm – 11pm
- Peak Time: Peak time from 9:3opm – 11pm
- Expected Attendees: ~2500 attendees per event
- Click here for official event information
AFL Football @ MCG and Etihad Stadium
May 30 – May 31
- Saturday, May 30:
- Western Bulldogs v GWS Giants @ Etihad Stadium from: 4:30 – 7:30pm
- Richmond v Essendon @ MCG from: 7:30pm – 10:30pm
- Sunday, May 31:
- Collingwood v North Melbourne @ MCG from: 3:20 – 6:20pm
- Peak Times: Within 30 minutes of each game ending
- Expected Attendees: ~50,000 attendees at each game
*Remember: Peak times are a suggested time to be in the area of an event as demand may be high, however please use your best discretion to determine when/where you should be!
- Market Street Melbourne, CBD
- When: Closed until further notice, between Flinders Lane & Collins St
- Details: Closed due to unsafe building.
- Little Collins St, CBD
- When: 8pm to 4am Sunday to Thursday nights, 14th April – 12 June
- Details: Full closure of the Little Collins Street carriageway between Russell and Elizabeth streets. Partial closure on the Swanston Street carriageway (both directions) at its intersection with Little Collins Street
- Bourke Street between Russell And Exhibition
- When: 27 April – 27 June
- Details: Manhole installation works
Questions? Shoot us through an email!