uberX – Now available in Germany
We’re happy to announce that starting today our beloved uberX is also available in Germany. Here’s how to be a part of it: open the Uber app, use the slider to select uberX and enjoy the ride!
uberX is reliable, safe, affordable, comfortable – available 24/7
What is uberX?
uberX is everything you love about Uber and more…
- uberX is a platform connecting riders to licensed and independent professional partner drivers
- All partner drivers hold a passenger transport certificate and have passed the local knowledge test
- All partner drivers and all rides are fully insured
- uberX rides come with proper invoices (great for business travel)
Now it’s your turn to lean back, unwind and take a sip of free water provided by the driver. Whilst doing all of that, give your phone a treat and charge the battery.
Affordable and always here for you – uberX prices
uberX & More
- As if we’re not excited enough, there’s even more to be excited about: find small surprises in cars, from snacks to vouchers and other fun things.
- Please be patient with us if you don’t get a ride right away – simply try again. Demand will be high but we are working on bringing more and more cars on the streets to make uberX your favourite option every minute of the day.
What else is new?
The best Uber experience to date from now on in selected German cities
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Have a fun ride!
Your Team Uber
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.