uberPOOL launches in Paris: everybody’s in!
Français l English
Uber is excited to announce the launch of uberPOOL in Paris, the second city in the world after San Francisco to offer this innovative solution.
As of today, Parisians will be able to use uberPOOL to share a ride and save up to 50% per trip.
How does uberPOOL work?
- Select the uberPOOL option at the bottom of the app and type in your destination whilst booking the car
- uberPOOL will match you with one or two other nearby passengers that are heading in the same direction and an uberPOP driver will come and pick you and the other passengers up
- By using uberPOOL you can save up to 50%!
- If we can’t match you with another uberPOOL rider, you will still get 10% off of your trip
Save even more on your rides with uberPOOL
uberPOOL, bringing shared mobility to another level
uberPOOL aims to transform the way you move around Paris. By getting more people into fewer cars we can have a massive impact on our cities. Fewer cars means less traffic and less pollution which benefits everyone.
Conditions of use
- uberPOOL is available from Friday 14th November as of 3pm
- Each request can have two riders, for up to four riders in total
- uberPOOL is currently available in central Paris and at the Paris airports but we will expand the service area as soon as we can
Try uberPOOL now! If you are not an Uber user, you can sign up today and get 15€ off for your first ride by using the promo code: UBERPOOLFR
Enjoy the ride!
Team Uber France
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.