Flint, Your FREE Uber Week Has Arrived!
Last updated: 7 Dec 2015
You heard right! Uber is FREE in Flint until February 15! Since launching in Flint last summer, we’ve been feeling the love from Flint, with hundreds of riders choosing Uber for a reliable ride.
With Valentine’s day around the corner, we thought it was time to throw the Uber love back to all our riders in the Vehicle City, with FREE rides all week long!
UNLOCK A WEEK OF FREE RIDES WITH PROMO CODE: UBERLOVESFLINT
HOW TO UNLOCK FREE RIDES:
- Each rider will be eligible for four FREE Uber rides up to $20 per ride.
- Download the Uber app and enter the code UBERLOVESFLINT. Already Uber? The code works for you too! Text* UBERLOVESFLINT to 827-222.
- To request a ride open the Uber app on your smartphone, enter your pick up location and tap to request. Within minutes, you’ll get a curbside pickup.
- Free rides only available in Flint. Offer ends February 15, at 11:59 p.m.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
In Flint, we’re proud to offer our low-cost option, uberX. uberX offers Uber reliability with prices more than 50% cheaper than a Flint taxi. Partners on uberX have mid-range or hybrid vehicles in a variety of colors and styles, with seating for up to four people.
Here in Flint, we use the same driver-partner screening process Uber uses across the country, including:
- Screening process, including driving and criminal history checks
- Anonymous feedback, full accountability
- End to end insurance
Start enjoying your free rides today! If you don’t see an Uber at first, don’t worry! While we’re offering free rides there may be times when availability is limited. Just refresh your Uber app again after a few minutes to request a ride and you’ll be on your way.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com, or tweet us @Uber_MI
– Team Uber Flint
*Message and Data rates may apply
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]