Earn Cash Between Rides!
Earn money as a driver by referring riders!
As a valued partner, you are now eligible to join our rider referral program. Spread the Uber love and earn RM15 cash for every new rider you get to try Uber.
How does it work?
- Give your promotion code to people who do not have an Uber rider account and they’ll get RM15 off their first ride
- You’ll earn RM15 cash for everyone who applies your promotion code to their account AND takes their first ride
What’s my code?
To find your promotion code log in to your Uber partner dashboard here. Click on the ‘Summary & Trips’ tab if you’re not already there.
How can I share my code?
Head here to print your own Uber cards. The most awesome part about this program is spreading the #UberLOVE! You can share your code with friends, family, social networks like Twitter and Facebook, or even bars and coffee shops. However, first time riders obtained by posting your code to daily deal sites like Groupon, buying Facebook Ads or using Google Adwords will not be eligible.
Common questions from potential riders
- I have a car. Why do I need Uber?
- Life throws you curveball: the day when you need to send your car to service, or you want to go to that really great cafe with no parking space, Uber will be your affordable and safe alternative!
- What is the cost?
- Uber is 40% cheaper than taxi!
- Beach Street – Minden Heights: ~RM17
- Gurney Paragon – Jesselton Heights: ~RM7
- Queensbay – Bayan Lepas: ~RM14
- Who are the drivers?
- All drivers go through background check and training
- Drivers with poor feedback/rating are motivated to improve, or can be deactivated
If you have any questions visit help.uber.com.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.