Dubai, Jumpstart Your #SuiteRide This Weekend
We’re kicking off our partnership with Starwood by surprising SPG members and Uber riders with an “SPG #SuiteRide” in Dubai, London, Mexico City, New York, and San Francisco.
On Saturday, February 28 riders who link their SPG accounts have the chance to request a special SPG car and experience a #SuiteRide from 2 pm until 7 pm local time.
Every rider who gets an SPG #SuiteRide will receive 15,000 points – good for a free night at any qualifying Starwood hotel and favorite products from one of Starwood’s hotels.
Lucky #SuiteRide winners will experience the unique features and amenities from Starwood’s nine distinct brands—St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft, and Element in their SPG-branded Uber including:
- Westin Hotels – an invitation to indulge in its signature well-being amenities, including a 10-minute Headspace meditation session, a Westin Heavenly Robe, and a Westin White Tea Travel Set.
- W Hotels – a blend of iconic design and contemporary luxury will immerse riders in an extraordinary experience featuring LED mood lighting, music inspired by W, and a Bliss Spa travel pack.
- St. Regis – a luxurious ride combining classic sophistication with modern sensibility where riders will enjoy fresh flowers; jazz music; Beyond, The St. Regis Magazine; and the St Regis Bloody Mary book.
- Aloft – a modern, fresh and fun experience including a mini-refuel kit and free wifi for the tech savvy traveler.
REQUEST A SUITE RIDE ON SATURDAY TO RECEIVE 15,000 STARPOINTS & A DOOR-TO-DOOR BRANDED SPG UBER!
CATCH A SUITE RIDE:
- Link your Uber and SPG accounts at spg.com/uber. PRO TIP: Use the same e-mail address and last name as your Uber account.
- Open up the Uber app at 2 pm and 7 pm on Saturday, February 28.
- Request the “SPG” option in your app for the chance to take a #SuiteRide
- The lucky requester will receive 15,000 Starwood points – good for a free night at any qualifying Starwood hotel and amenities from one of Starwood’s distinct brands.
- Rides are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis. Only one #SuiteRide per Uber account.
Whether you love the hip W Hotel or the luxurious St. Regis, catch a #SuiteRide on Saturday for the ultimate staycation. Request “SPG” then sit back and relax as you take a spin around town – you’ve earned it.
Starting earning Starpoints today? Connect your SPG and Uber accounts right now.
*Check out the #SuiteRide promotion rules here
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.