Drive with Uber – Earn Cash With Your Car! (Full-Time)
Who we are:
Drive with Uber and make money while transporting people get around town in your own car. Uber is a smartphone app that connects drivers with riders with the tap of a button. You can earn anywhere from $20-35/hour in fares, and $1200+/week – more than any ridesharing platform around.
What you need to know:
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Part–time, full–time. Work on your own schedule.
- MAKE GOOD MONEY : Make over $20-35/hour and over $1200/week.
- RELIABILITY: Want to drive full-time? We have the volume to keep you busy.
- REGULAR PAYMENTS: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You’re at least 21 years old (Atlanta, SF, LA, Dallas, Chicago & Boston). 23+ in other cities!
- Have a 4-door vehicle, 2005 or newer
- Have a driver’s license and insurance
- A great personality and some entrepreneurial spirit!
Why drive with Uber?
When you partner with Uber, we’ve got your back. We’re always working to provide you with a growing network of riders, better tools, and a secure, stable way to make a living.
What if I don’t have a car, or have one that’s too old?
Want to get a new car to use with Uber? We can help connect you to companies who will offer you special rates available to virtually any driver. Once you create a partner account, click “Special Offers” on the dashboard to find info about our vehicle financing. You could be in a brand new car within a week, regardless of credit history!
What you do:
Uber is looking for driver partners who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. You’ll need a clean driving record and have to be good with people and have a car that is newer than 10 years old. We’ll connect you with our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but if you have previous employment experience as a delivery driver (UPS/Fedex/USPS/CDL), courier, taxi driver, professional driver, chauffeur, limo driver, shuttle driver, van driver, route driver, security guard, valet, warehouse associate, truck driver, lyft or sidecar driver, dispatch– that’s a plus. A great opportunity for full-time delivery, professional/taxi drivers, warehouse, or regional drivers who are looking to work on their own schedule.
This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Uber.