uberX Driving Partner Wanted in Adelaide – Earn $30+/hr
Who we are:
Ride-sharing with uberX has been operational in Australia since April 2014, and continues to be used daily by thousands of happy riders. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 200 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Join hundreds of thousands of people around the world who are using the Uber platform to get well-paid, flexible work at the touch of a button. With Uber, you’re the boss: you can choose when you work, where you work and how long you work for.
What’s in it for you?
- MAKE $1000 IN YOUR FIRST WEEK!
- For a limited time, when you sign up and complete 20 uberX rides as a driver, you will receive an additional $250 bonus!
- No fees to join: pay a small fee to use the driver app on each ride
- Go online whenever you want to accept trip requests! You set your own schedule.
- Work iPhone provided
- Get paid every week
What you do:
Uber is looking for drivers who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. We’ll set you up with an iPhone, which you’ll use to pick up our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but good if you previous employment experience as a taxi driver, cab driver, delivery driver, truck driver, courier, chauffeur, professional driver, ridesurfing driver, lyft driver, other ridesharing driver, transportation, customer service, hospitality (chef, bartender, server, wait staff, or other restaurant work), graduate, entry level work, apprenticeship, shift worker, pilot, flight attendant, currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, contract workers, looking to supplement your income, evening work, weekend work, or morning work.
What do we require? You must:
- You’re at least 21 years old
- You must hold a full Australian drivers license
- You must have a 4 door car that is less then 9 years old
- You must have at least compulsory third party (CTP) plus third party property insurance and be a listed driver on the insurance policy