Drive with UberX in Hobart!
Who we are:
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 200 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Hobart has recently launched it’s new service, uberX, and we want you to drive with us!
What’s in it for you?
- Make $1000 in fares/week helping people get around.
- No schedules – work when you like
- Work iPhone & GPS provided
- Get paid every week :-)
What you do:
Uber is looking for drivers who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. We’ll set you up with an iPhone, which you’ll use to pick up our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but if you have previous employment experience as a taxi driver, cab driver, delivery driver, truck driver, courier, customer service, chauffeur, professional driver, Lyft driver, customer service, hospitality (chef, bartender, server or other restaurant work), or as a driver with another ridesharing, ridesurfing, or transportation company, that’s a plus. Also is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry level work, an apprenticeship, currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement your income.
What do we require? You must:
- You’re at least 21 years old
- Currently hold a full VIC drivers license and no criminal record
- Have at least 1 year of driving history in Australia
- Have a 4 door car that is a 2005 model or newer
- Have comprehensive insurance
- Be willing to participate in a police background check
- Be fun, outgoing, with strong communication skills and great city knowledge