uberX Driving Partner Wanted in Newcastle – $30/hr Guaranteed
Who we are:
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 200 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Newcastle has recently launched it’s new service, uberX, and we want you to drive with us!
What’s in it for you?
- Make $3000 in fares/week helping people get around
- No schedules – work when you like
- Work iPhone & GPS provided
- Get paid every week :-)
What you do:
Uber is looking for drivers who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. We’ll set you up with an iPhone, which you’ll use to pick up our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but if you have previous employment experience as a taxi driver, cab driver, delivery driver, truck driver, courier, customer service, chauffeur, professional driver, Lyft driver, customer service, hospitality (chef, bartender, server or other restaurant work), or as a driver with another ridesharing, ridesurfing, or transportation company, that’s a plus. Also is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry level work, an apprenticeship, currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement your income.
What do we require? You must:
- You drive your own car (must be 2005+ or newer with 4 doors.)
- You must be 21 years or older, with an exemplary driving history
- You agree to a criminal history check
- We require you to hold compulsory third party (CTP) plus third party property insurance, which we supplement with US$5M of commercial coverage
- No fees to join: pay a small fee to use the driver app on each ride
- iPhone provided by Uber
- Go online whenever you want to accept trip requests! You set your own schedule.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]