Drive with UberX in Canberra!
EARN FLEXIBLE INCOME DRIVING ON UBER IN CANBERRA
Driving on Uber is a great way to earn flexible income. The Uber app connects drivers like you with people looking for a ride – over 1 million Australians now use Uber to get around their cities and more than 15,000 drivers now rely on Uber for flexible income.
You can drive whenever you feel like it so you can work around your lifestyle.
ELIGIBILITY TO DRIVE ON UBERX IN CANBERRA
Please check the following criteria to ensure that you are eligible to Partner with Uber in Canberra. If you haven’t already done so, make sure you’ve completed our quick Canberra Partner Application Form here.
- you are at least 21 years old
- you have a full ACT driver’s licence
- have held an Australian driver’s licence for at least 12 months
- you meet the following driver history requirements:
- no licence suspensions in the past 5 years
- no drug or alcohol infractions at any time in your driving history
- no prior police record
- have 4 doors or more and;
- be less than 9 years old and;
- be registered in the ACT
- utility vans, buses, utes, vehicles with more than 8 seats and decommissioned taxis are not permitted on the platform.
**Please note, Uber reserves the right to refuse partnership with any driver. If you do not meet the above requirements, Uber may request that you receive a Public Vehicle Accreditation before we partnering with you.
We only need you to provide 4 documents to us.
If you have not done so, please complete our quick Canberra Partner Application Form, a send a clear photo or copy of the following documents.
These documents are:
- your driver’s licence (needs to be an ACT )
- your passport or birth certificate or certificate of residency
- your insurance policy (you must be a listed driver, it needs a valid expiry and must be either third party property or comprehensive insurance)
- your vehicle’s Registration Certificate (does not need to be in your name)
- this documentation will allow us to process criminal background and driving history checks.
Got a Driver’s Authority card?
- If you already have a Public Vehicle Driver’s Accreditation please send this to email@example.com alongside your vehicle registration and insurance and we’ll be able to get you on the road faster!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.