Drive with UberX in Canberra!
Who we are:
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 200 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Canberra will be launching soon!
What’s in it for you?
- Make $1000 in fares/week helping people get around
- No schedules – work when you like
- Work iPhone & GPS provided
- Get paid every week :-)
What you do:
Uber is looking for drivers who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. We’ll set you up with an iPhone, which you’ll use to pick up our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but if you have previous employment experience as a taxi driver, cab driver, delivery driver, truck driver, courier, customer service, chauffeur, professional driver, Lyft driver, customer service, hospitality (chef, bartender, server or other restaurant work), or as a driver with another ridesharing, ridesurfing, or transportation company, that’s a plus. Also is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry level work, an apprenticeship, currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement your income.
What do we require? You must:
- You drive your own car (must be 2005+ or newer with 4 doors.)
- You must be 21 years or older, with an exemplary driving history
- You agree to a criminal history check
- We require you to hold compulsory third party (CTP) plus third party property insurance, which we supplement with US$5M of commercial coverage
- No fees to join: pay a small fee to use the driver app on each ride
- iPhone provided by Uber
- Go online whenever you want to accept trip requests! You set your own schedule.