Uber Driver Partner – Full Time Independent Contractor
Who we are:
We are a technology platform that makes it easy for riders to get rides and drivers to get paid. Do you want more flexibility in your schedule? Come partner with Uber as full-time independent contractor! With Uber, you can make up to $20+/hour in fares just for driving your own car. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule, be your own boss. The more you drive, the more you can earn. Uber is a great option if you like driving and want to set a full-time driving schedule for yourself. Whether you’re a delivery driver, a taxi driver, or just want to get out of the house and behind the wheel. This is a perfect driving opportunity for independent contractors.
What you need to know:
- UP TO $20+/Hour: Earn Great Money.
- TOTAL FLEXIBILITY: Set your own schedule as an independent contractor: from part-time to full-time, daytime or night. Drive as much, or as little as your schedule allows.
- GETTING STARTED IS FAST: Signing up is quick & easy!
- GET PAID WEEKLY: Automatic deposits into your bank account every week.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a driver’s license and insurance
- You’re friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
What you do:
Uber is looking for driver-partners who like to drive and want to help our community of riders get around safely and quickly. To start, you’ll need a clean driving record, enjoy meeting people, and have a car. Once you get approved, we’ll connect you with our network of riders. When they request a ride you simply pick them up, take them wherever they’re going, and get paid in fares. It’s a simple and very flexible way to make money on your schedule. Also, while not required, if you have previous employment experience in customer service, restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, waiter/waitress), retail, brand ambassador, hospitality, sales or admin – that’s always plus. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking flexible, entry-level work, for people currently working from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income and drive full-time as an independent contractor.
- This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Uber.