Uber Driver Partner (Part-Time Independent Contractor)
Who we are:
Drive with Uber and make money for helping people get around your town. Come build upon those entrepreneurial skills of yours to make up to $20+/hour in fares driving your own car. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash whether you’re working part time, going to school, or seeking out an entry-level gig.
What you need to know:
- MAKE GOOD MONEY: Earn up to $20+/hour.
- FLEXIBLE HOURS: Why stress about part-time or full-time? Work on your own schedule.
- EASY TO GET STARTED: Signing up is quick & easy!
- REGULAR PAYMENTS: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You’re at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle, 2005 or newer
- Have a driver’s license and insurance
- A great personality!
What you do:
Uber is looking for driver partners who know their way around town and can get our community of riders around safely and quickly. You’ll need a clean driving record and have to be good with people and have a car that is newer than 10 years old. We’ll connect you with our network of riders. Pick them up, get them wherever they’re going, get your fares. It’s that simple. It’s not required, but if you have previous employment experience in customer service, restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, waiter/waitress), retail, brand ambassador, hospitality, sales or admin – that’s a plus. Also is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry level work, currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement your income.