Uber Driver Partner – Part Time Independent Contractor
Who we are:
We are a technology platform that makes it easy to get a ride around town. People who want flexible schedules can partner with Uber as part-time independent contractors. With Uber, you can make up to $20+/hour in fares just for driving your own car. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. Only drive and earn when you have time, whether you’re a student, working somewhere part time, or looking for that perfect entry-level gig.
What you need to know:
- EARN GREAT MONEY: Make up to $20+/hour.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Make your own schedule as an independent contractor: part-time, full-time, daytime or night.
- GETTING STARTED IS EASY: Signing up is quick & easy!
- GET PAID WEEKLY: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You’re at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle, 2000 or newer
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You’re friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
What you’ll do:
Uber is looking for driver-partners who like to drive and want to help our community of riders get around safely and quickly. To start, you’ll need a clean driving record, like meeting people, and have a car that is 2000 or newer. Once you get approved as an Uber partner, we’ll connect you with our network of riders through a smartphone app. When they request a ride you’ll simply pick them up, take them wherever they’re going, and get paid in fares. It’s a simple and very flexible way to make money on your schedule. Also, while not required, if you have previous employment experience in customer service, restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, waiter/waitress), retail, brand ambassador, hospitality, sales or admin – that’s always plus. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry-level work, for people currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income.
- This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Uber.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]