Uber Driver Partner (Part Time Independent Contractor)
Who we are:
We are a technology platform that makes it easy to get a ride around town. People who want flexible schedules can partner with Uber as part-time independent contractors. With Uber, you can make up to $20+/hour in fares just for driving your own car. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. Only drive and earn when you have time, whether you’re a student, working somewhere part time, or looking for that perfect entry-level gig.
What you need to know:
- EARN GREAT MONEY: Make up to $20+/hour.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Make your own schedule as an independent contractor: part-time, full-time, daytime or night.
- GETTING STARTED IS EASY: Signing up is quick & easy!
- GET PAID WEEKLY: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You’re at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle, 2005 or newer
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You’re friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
What you’ll do:
Uber is looking for driver-partners who like to drive and want to help our community of riders get around safely and quickly. To start, you’ll need a clean driving record, like meeting people, and have a car that is 2005 or newer. Once you get approved as an Uber partner, we’ll connect you with our network of riders through a smartphone app. When they request a ride you’ll simply pick them up, take them wherever they’re going, and get paid in fares. It’s a simple and very flexible way to make money on your schedule. Also, while not required, if you have previous employment experience in customer service, restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, waiter/waitress), retail, brand ambassador, hospitality, sales or admin – that’s always plus. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking out entry-level work, for people currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income.
- This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Uber.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.