Dine in to Drive Out Hunger
On Friday, December 12, we are topping off our week of giving with a crowd favorite–UberCHEF–in Boston, Chicago, DC and Seattle. We’re teaming up with professional chefs from Kitchensurfing, the online marketplace for chefs, to offer you and your friends a delicious on-demand experience. On Friday, request UberCHEF and a Kitchensurfing chef will come right to your door and prepare a delicious dinner for you and your friends.
That’s not all! Many chefs support the No Kid Hungry campaign, and we are thrilled that the following celebrity chefs will be lending their culinary expertise for a few lucky UberCHEF diners.
- Joanne Chang – Pastry Chef & Owner of Flour Bakery & Cafe
- Andy Husbands – Executive Chef & Owner of Tremont 647 and Sister Sorel
- Tony Maws – Executive Chef & Owner of Craigie on Main
- Jared Van Camp – Executive Chef of Nellcote and Old Town Social
- Douglas Alexander – Executive Chef of Art & Soul
- Nick Stefanelli – Executive Chef of Bibiana Osteria Enoteca
All of our participating chefs have crafted a gourmet four-course menu inspired by holiday flavors specifically for UberCHEF. For a lucky few – our celeb chefs are trading the back of the house for your house and making surprise visits!
Dinner is $50 a person and party size is limited to 4 to 8 people. More details about each chef, menus and how you can request UberCHEF will be available on Friday morning.
One dinner can make a big difference and every dollar directly benefits No Kid Hungry and the goal of #3MillionMeals.
Instead of making a reservation, consider dining in to drive out hunger this Friday.