Shanghai, Your #UberCHOPPER Has Arrived.
ENGLISH | 中文版
Shanghai, it’s time to step up your ride with Uber. This weekend, we’re teaming up with KAIJET and bringing you a chance to request a helicopter at the touch of a button. So it’s time to fly!
HOW DOES #UBERCHOPPER WORK?
- Select #UberCHOPPER in the Uber app from 9am to 10:30am on Saturday, April 25th.
- Set your pick-up location and press the request button.
- You will receive a phone call confirming your request, and an Uber will be dispatched to your location. When you arrive at the Helipad, the trip will be ended in-app, but the experience begins.
Demand for #UberCHOPPER will be sky-high (no pun intended) and supply will be limited. If at first you don’t see any available, keep trying!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- You can only request for #UberCHOPPER between 9am to 10:30am.
- Do NOT forget to carry an ID (Chinese ID or Passport.)
- Your entire trip will last about 3-4 hours. Make sure your schedule is clear for this (It’ll be well worth it!)
- There will be only one pick-up and drop-off location.
- Ensure your Alipay or credit card has a minimum ¥3,000 balance.
- There might be slight wait time at the Helipad. Don’t worry, we’ll keep you hydrated with cool refreshments.
- Safety guidelines do not permit kids or infants.
- Uber is not a direct air or transport carrier. All air services advertised will be provided by KAIJET.
- Chopper rides are conducted by KAIJET on Airbus Helicopters EC135 which will accommodate 5 passengers per ride.
- If the weather doesn’t permit, #UberCHOPPER will be rescheduled to another date.
- Lastly, demand will be sky high. Get your app ready to request for a ride!
For ¥2,999, you’ll get:
- A 30-minute chopper ride for one person, hovering over sights including the Shanghai World Expo park, the Bund, Century Park and the Huangpu River.
- Door-to-door UberBLACK to and from the Helipad, in a brand new Mercedes-Benz CLS.
- Cool refreshments.
See you in the skies!
Team Uber Shanghai
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.