成为第一届的#Uber之星并免费乘车3个月！Be the First #UberStud and ride in Uber for free the Entire Season
- 下载Uber app
- 使用你的专属优惠码推荐朋友使用Uber并成为粉丝。你甚至可以在 clients.uber.com 上创建个人特制优惠码
- 使用你推荐优惠码注册并乘车的朋友，将获得第一次行程减免¥50 ，而你也可以自动获得¥50 的Uber乘车金
Uber Shenzhen brings you a storm of an opportunity to be crowned the ultimate #UberSTUD! Invite friends to sign up and ride with Uber and get Uber credits to ride for free the entire season. What are you waiting for? Start inviting your friends, family, co-workers; anybody who’ll listen to you.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app, if you haven’t already
- Refer friends with your invite code. You can change and personalise your invite code by logging onto clients.uber.com
- Friends receive ¥50 of Uber credit toward their first ride when they sign up with your invite code.
- Share your studliness level when you and Uber experiences on the social media. @ubershenzhen
- You will receive the following Uber credits depending on how many friends take a ride on your code before July 31, 2014.
|STUDLINESS LEVEL||NO. OF RIDERS||UBER CREDITS|
FINE PRINT 活动条款
- Uber reserves the right to suspend your account and/or revoke any and all referral credits at any time if we feel they were earned inappropriately. The above slab of credits includes the RMB50 credits per rider that you are eligible to under the referral program
- Uber reserves the right to verify and adjudge the validity of the sign-ups generated via the above referrals Uber有权核实使用您优惠码推荐的粉丝人数
- The additional credits awarded to the winners are valid till October 31 , 2014. 成为Uber之星得到的Uber乘车奖金，有效期至2014/10/31
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.