Your Uber Ride to NXNE
We have a little secret to share…we have a ton of NXNE wristbands to give away, and we decided it would be fun to hide them all in just one car to surprise some lucky Uber riders that request an UberBlack or SUV this week!
So. How do you know if you’ve gotten in the lucky Uber?
- When you hop in, make sure you check out the headrest to see if there’s a NXNE wristband attached to it (check out the pic below to see how it looks).
- If there is, it’s your cue to give the driver the secret sentence: “Take Me to NXNE!”
- Suddenly, you’ve just scored two wristbands to all things music at NXNE!
- Now here’s the hardest part: finding the lucky friend who will be joining you!
- P.S. If you scored the wristbands, let us know! Tweet at @Uber_TOR and @NXNE and let us know who you’re most excited to check out at the festival!
See this in your Uber, and you’re going to NXNE!
Pretty easy right? Just make sure you keep an eye out for that NXNE wristband hanging out in your UberBLACK or SUV and you might just be rocking out at the festival in a few weeks!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.