Win a month’s supply of popchips & some free Uber rides!
Halloween has almost arrived in Toronto which means you can start to embrace your inner trick-or-treater. While you may have retired your old vampire or ghost costume for something a little more topical like Psy, Honey Boo Boo,… or Binders Full of Women, chances are you’re still dressing up.
- 1 month’s supply of popchips
- $50 in Uber rides (2 free Black Car rides, valued at $25/ ride)
How To Win: Starting Wednesday night until Saturday, you’ll find some awesome Halloween treats in Uber cars (SUVs, Black Cars, and TAXIs) rolling around Toronto. Snap a picture of yourself in costume, in your Uber posing with your delicious popchips for your chance to win. Make sure to tweet the photo @Uber_TOR and @popchipsTO and use the #uberpopchipshalloween
We’ll pick the best photo on Sunday and announce the winner over Twitter. Get creative with your photos and costumes, but try not to make a mess in your Uber…or gets crumbs all over your wicked costume.
- Contest begins Wednesday, October 24th at 5pm and runs until Saturday, October 25th (late night/early Sunday morning)
- $50 in Uber rides will allow for 2 free Black Car rides, up to $25 per ride. If either trip is less than $25, the remainder will not roll over. This will only work for our Black Car option.
- popchips to be supplied by popchips, $50 in Uber rides supplied by Uber Toronto
We’re excited to launch Payment Rewards — a way to discover, track, and redeem rewards right in the Uber app. We’re kicking it off with Capital One®, where every 10th ride is free (up to $15) when you pay with a Quicksilver® or QuicksilverOne® card through March 2017.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]