UberZen…Time to Ommmmm
We’ve got exactly what you need to fight this “Winter-is-coming” blues! We love our riders so much, we felt you deserve to be pampered for working so hard year round.
Think Spa, Yoga, Gym, Detox, New & Trendy Active Wear – Gifts just for you for the full month of October to celebrate health and wellness!
|CORY VINES||FREE Gear giveaways / FREE Yoga Class / 15% off new collection|
|DOSE JUICE||15% discount on Juices & Cleanses in-store / FREE Nutrition Workshop|
|LUFA FARMS||FREE First Lufa Farms Basket –> $30 off your first Lufa Farms basket|
|LE ST-JUDE||FREE 360 Class + Spa access|
|ESPACE NOMAD||15% off all Spa treatments|
|FEAST WORLDWIDE||$25 Ticket + New user promo code $20 off your first ride!|
|FRESHMINT||Free Subscription for 3 months + 25% discount on each meal|
|BREATHER||Free Extra Hour when signing up with UBERMTL promocode|
OFFER VALID from October 1st to October 31st 2014
Read below to learn how to enjoy these awesome offers from our partners!
Tired of going to the gym with that same old sweatpants that does not flatter your true beauty ?
1. Well our partner Cory Vines, the clothing brand that offers essentials for your active life, is giving away (yes, you heard it right!!!!) 300 pieces of their awesome active wear on Sunday October 19th from noon to 2pm at their 4271, Saint Denis location upon showing of your profile in the Uber app! So book it in your calendar!!! First come, First Serve!
2. On top of that, a FREE yoga class by the fantastic Ming Berube-Sam will be given just for Uber users on Wednesday October 22nd starting at 6.30pm at their 4271, rue Saint Denis location. Please RSVP here!
3. Last but not least, upon the showing of your profile in the app, you will be getting 15% on any piece of the Fall/Winter collection!
Feeling that you may have (perhaps) exaggerated on “gelatos” over summer – or think it’s time to stop counting french fries as your daily intake of veggies ?
Thank God Dose Juice exists!
Run by a small Montreal-based team, Dose is dedicated to providing you with the ideal complement to an active and healthy lifestyle. Everything your body craves. Nothing else.
1. This awesome Montreal based company will offer you a 15% discount on their juices and cleanses upon showing of your profile in the Uber app or online with promocode UBER15! Visit them at 4271, rue Saint Denis.
At Uber_MTL, we are seriously hooked on their products!
2. Also on Tuesday October 7th, a FREE workshop on the virtues of healthy eating and the juicing diets will be given at their 4271, rue Saint Denis location. RSVP here as space is limited!
Want local, responsible food delivered to your neighborhood ?
Dream of having a garden in the city? Well, Lufa Farms made it happen!
Lufa Farms built the world’s first commercial rooftop greenhouse with the vision of changing the way the world eats and creating an ecologically and economically sustainable model for urban farming.
We partnered up with them to get you fresh baskets of locally grown products every week. By using promocode UBERZEN on sign-up you will receive $30 off your first order!
Nothing’s better than home-cooked meals!
Wholesome meals, hand-made by a talented chef and delivered to your table sounds like your kind of treats? Our friends at FreshMint are taking your wish seriously and offer you a VIP membership for free for the next 3 months which will allow to get you a 25% off your daily meal! Pretty awesome, isn’t it? We agree. How to be eligible for that.
Sign up at freshmint.com, email their team email@example.com and include UberZEN in the subject and you will be enrolled! (Keep in mind it’s for new members only).
Time to sweat a bit!
On weekdays, Le Saint-Jude Gym is offering to 6 Uber users a FREE 360 class at noon (45 minutes work out + access to the Nordic Spa) for the entire month of October. All you need to do is show your profile in the Uber app! Please book your session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 514-357-4222 to make sure there is room left!
Now that you have a terrific outfit, a clean diet and worked out, it’s time to relax and enjoy Spa treatments!
1. Looking for an oasis of peace and tranquilly within this urban jungle, Espace nomad is the place to go to! Espace Nomad is a real oasis of wellness located in the heart of the Mile-End district. Plus to pamper you, Uberettos, we got a 15% discount on all their services for the month of October*
2. Icing on the cake! If you follow Espace Nomad and Uber Facebook pages and write your UberLOVE on the Espace Nomad Facebook page you will be in the running to win one of those 2 packages Indonesian Beauty or Field & Stream !
Peace and Quiet on demand?
Take refuge from your daily grind. Breather spaces provide you with a personal haven in which you can meet, work, relax, and get inspired. Think of Breather as your second home or office, wherever and whenever you need it.
Sign up with promocode UBERMTL to obtain your free extra hour!
Feasting for a good cause!
On October 11th at the Notman House, you can join the FEAST Worldwide Movement and discuss while enjoying delicious food over the theme of Progress: A world where everyone can be their healthiest selves. Guest speakers include Mazen Elbawab, Founder of Heddoko: Wearable tech to improve sports performance, Alanah Heffez, Co-founder of Walk The Region, and editor at spacing, Nick Looijmans, Designer at Shopify and CrossFit addict and James Rathmell, Chief of Staff at Lufa Farms: Rooftop greenhouses, urban agriculture.
Book your ticket here for $25 only!
Pssst…Your first Uber ride up to $20 is on us with promocode FeastWorldwideMTL
There are no excuses left not to be #UberZEN!
+ Follow us on Social Media @Uber_Mtl (on Twitter and Instagram) and @Uber on Facebook to see last-minute gifts/events coming down your way!
The Mtl Uberettos-in-Chief
*Promotion can’t be combined with another current promotions
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.