#UberSLEIGH, on-Demand Toy Drive for Leucan
It’s time to rally elves across the city and help Leucan and Uber collect and distribute toys for children fighting cancer during the Holidays. You collect the toys and we’ll bring the UberSLEIGH to your office or home to pick them up!
On December 19th, we’re picking up on-demand, your toys for Leucan!
On December 19th, a new option will appear on your Uber app, allowing you to request an UberSLEIGH on-demand! When you request the UberSLEIGH, one of our elves will come to your office or home for FREE to pick up all the toys you, your colleagues, friends and family have collected. The Leucan team will distribute the toys to kids being treated at Sainte-Justine’s Hospital and Montreal Children’s Hospital on Christmas morning.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry7
- Between 9:00am – 5:00pm on Thursday, December 19th, request the “UberSLEIGH” option via the app for FREE
- An UberSLEIGH will roll up to your office or home to collect your toys and hook you up with some special holiday goodies
- Keep in mind, UberSLEIGHs will be in high-demand, so please be patient!
WHAT KIND OF TOYS?
- New and unwrapped toys, so the Leucan team can sort them for boys and girls
- Value between $20 and $25
- Non-violent toys
- For sanitary and health purposes, we won’t be able to accept any food or stuffed animals.
Share the #UberSLEIGH Love with your friends and family!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.