Ride uberPOOL For Less This Weekend
From 5-11pm this Friday and Saturday, choose to share your ride with uberPOOL and save 50% off uberX.*
SAMPLE WEEKEND FARES
|Sample Route||uberPOOL Promotion Price||uberX Price|
|Square One to UofT Mississauga Campus||$7.00||$13.99 & up|
|Yonge and Eglinton to Rogers Centre||$10.27||$20.54 & up|
|Ossington and Queen W to The Junction||$5.60||$11.20 & up|
HOW TO RIDE FOR LESS
- Select uberX.
- Set your pickup location.
- Set your destination location.
- Tap “Set Pickup Location” to confirm your trip details.
- Choose how many seats you need. If you choose 1-2 seats, 2 prices will be displayed.
- Tap “Share Your Ride” and then “Request POOL” to save money by sharing your trip with another rider traveling along a similar route.
- OR tap “Get Your Own Ride” and then “Request uberX” to get your own car.
*Discount available for a limited time only. Terms subject to change.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.