Uber Mini Donuts On-Demand in Calgary
Tomorrow, Thursday, July 2, from 11am-3pm Calgarians can “sneak-a-treat” before “sneaking-a-peek” by requesting Calgary Mini Donuts on-demand. The best part? They’re completely FREE!
Also, just in case your western wear isn’t quite up to par this year, your delivery will be accompanied by Uber accessories to get you rodeo-ready!
SPREAD THE NEWS
HOW TO GET YOUR UBER MINI DONUTS ON-DEMAND:
1. Pop open your Uber app on Thursday, July 2nd between 11am and 3pm
2. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a “MINI DONUTS” option
3. Accurately set your location, and request away! If Mini Donuts are available near you, your request will be accepted, and you can expect a delicious delivery in minutes.
4. Head out and wait curbside for your dropoff.
Mini Donut Pro-Tips
- One order of donuts will be delivered per successful request.
- Be sure to head outside when your request is accepted, this will make it easier to connect with your driver, and help to ensure speedy dropoffs.
- Demand will be high – check back and re-request often if your initial request is unsuccessful
Mini Donuts On-Demand made possible thanks to our friends at Calgary Mini Donuts!
WANT TO SEE MORE OF UBER IN CALGARY?
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.