Let Us Sponsor Your Intramural Team!
Summer is Arriving Now! To celebrate this long awaited homecoming, Uber wants to hook your intramural team up with rides, drinks, NEON TANKS 2.0 & more!
Sign up for Uber Intramurals and Uber Toronto will hook you up with:
- Uber tanks (version 2.0!) for the team
- 2 Free BLACK car rides for each player
- Bonus BLACK car ride for the team captain (You!)
- Food and drink specials at some amazing local restaurants for post-game fun
- Dog and Bear (1100 Queen St. W) will be hooking up a 15% discount to those rocking their Uber Neon Tank
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria (650.5 Queen St. W) – will be hooking up a free slice to those who purchase a beer and a slice, and rock their Neon tank
Want in on the action? Simply fill out the form below!
- Make sure every team member has signed up for Uber
- Pick up your tanks at your convenience either at the Uber Toronto office (address will be provided) or at our Summer Happy Hour on Wednesday, June 5th (time & location to be provided)
- Watch your inbox for more info on the FREE RIDES, and be sure to share Uber with your team members
Take a minute to fill out the form below, and a member of the Uber team will be in touch with more info within a day or two!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.