The Weeknd ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’ Experience
Tonight, The Weeknd is bringing his career full circle with a sold out performance at the Mod Club, and Uber is your gateway to the action.
15 lucky Uber users will be able to connect with the new ‘UberXO’ option in the app to receive a VIP experience: line-bypass to the sold out show, exclusive in-car XO swag, and the best part…a meet and greet opportunity with The Weeknd himself.
Wanna go? Here’s what you need to do:
REQUEST XO AND ROLL
- At any point before 7:30pm tonight, open up the app and punch in the promo code TheWeeknd under the promotions tab (top left) to unlock the ‘UberXO’ option
- Then, at 7:30pm tonight, select the ‘UberXO’ option in your Uber app, and request a ride
- The first 15 riders (and their +1’s) that are successfully connected with a driver will be picked up in an exclusive #UberXO vehicle
- You and your +1 will receive two VIP tickets to the show, in-car swag, and a complimentary ride to The Mod Club
- Upon entry, you’ll experience a sold out performance by The Weeknd
- Your night doesn’t end there. You and your guest will get to meet The Weeknd after the show!
*Demand will be high and availability extremely limited. Admission to the event is for the first 15 people (and +1s) who request and successfully connect with a driver in the XO option. Must be 19+ or older to attend.
New to Uber? Sign up with the promo code TheWeeknd15 for up to $20 off your first ride. Valid until 10/01/15.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.