SPD Party-Goers—You’re in Luck
This Saturday, SPD party-goers will have an affordable option to ride safely while celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
For $4 between 3-9pm, share your trip with others and ride one of these SPD uberHOP routes:
- Polson Pier to Union Station
- Polson Pier to King St. W. and Portland St.
HOW TO HOP
- Request: Tap uberHOP in your app. Enter promo code SPDHOP to get your first 2 uberHOP rides free. Use the arrows at the top to browse through routes. Select and request your preferred route.
*If you’re riding with a friend, add another seat before you request. This way you’ll get in the same car.
- Walk + Wait: Find the uberHOP sign and brand ambassadors. Wait there for your ride.
- Ride: When the in-app timer expires, you’ll depart from your pickup spot on a direct route to your drop-off spot. Your trip may be shared with up to 5 other riders.
Questions about uberHOP? Get more details here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.