#RomanceOnDemand in Toronto!
Uber cooled things down with on-demand ice cream this summer in Toronto. Now we’re heating things up with #RomanceOnDemand this Valentine’s Day!
From 10:00am – 5:00pm on February 14th, we’re offering on-demand red rose bouquets, wrapped beautifully and hand delivered to anywhere downtown Toronto! Through the Uber iPhone and Android app, users will see a new vehicle view type listed as “ROSE.” For $95 you can select this option and within 5 – 15 minutes, a driver will deliver a red rose bouquet and custom card to your loved one at work, home, or wherever they might be! Treat loved ones to flowers and a delivery experience they will never forget!
So exactly does #RomandOnDemand in Toronto include?
- For just $95 you get…
- One dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- One personalized Valentine’s card
- One unforgettable experience
- No hassle and no worries about what you are going to do for Valentine’s Day!
And How Do I Request Again?
- Select the ‘rose’ icon in your app. Set the location to where you want the gift to be delivered.
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber for details.
- Your personal driver and one of your favorite Uber Toronto team (all dressed to impress) will personally hand deliver your package.
- We’ll bill your credit card on file
- A few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- Share your experience and pictures by tweeting #RomanceOnDemand
– Andrew, Ben, Craig, Jeff, & Lucas
Uber | Toronto
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.