#RomanceOnDemand in Toronto!
Uber cooled things down with on-demand ice cream this summer in Toronto. Now we’re heating things up with #RomanceOnDemand this Valentine’s Day!
From 10:00am – 5:00pm on February 14th, we’re offering on-demand red rose bouquets, wrapped beautifully and hand delivered to anywhere downtown Toronto! Through the Uber iPhone and Android app, users will see a new vehicle view type listed as “ROSE.” For $95 you can select this option and within 5 – 15 minutes, a driver will deliver a red rose bouquet and custom card to your loved one at work, home, or wherever they might be! Treat loved ones to flowers and a delivery experience they will never forget!
So exactly does #RomandOnDemand in Toronto include?
- For just $95 you get…
- One dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- One personalized Valentine’s card
- One unforgettable experience
- No hassle and no worries about what you are going to do for Valentine’s Day!
And How Do I Request Again?
- Select the ‘rose’ icon in your app. Set the location to where you want the gift to be delivered.
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber for details.
- Your personal driver and one of your favorite Uber Toronto team (all dressed to impress) will personally hand deliver your package.
- We’ll bill your credit card on file
- A few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- Share your experience and pictures by tweeting #RomanceOnDemand
– Andrew, Ben, Craig, Jeff, & Lucas
Uber | Toronto
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.