Pumpkin On Demand!
To celebrate the change of season, and the best part of Fall (you guessed it – Halloween), we’ve teamed up with our friends at Joe Beef to bring you #uberPUMPKIN on demand!
This package is all treats, no tricks. You’ll receive a carving kit to make your very best jack-o-lantern, and Joe Beef’s famous spices so you can cook and eat your pumpkin’s delicious seeds.
- When: Friday October 23, from 1:00 to 4:00PM (or while supply lasts)
- What: A pumpkin from La Fille du Roy farm, a carving kit, Chef David McMillan’s tasty seeds recipe, and Joe Beef’s special spice mix.
- Cost: $20 or FREE* if you are new to Uber
- Operation Zone: From Décarie, to Van Horne, to Papineau to St-Laurent River.
GET YOUR #uberPUMPKIN
- On October 23, open your Uber app starting at 1pm
- Move the slider to the ‘CITROUILLE’ option and request
- If your request is successful, you’ll be carving your pumpkin and munching seeds in no time!
Demand will be high and availability limited, so please try again if you don’t succeed on the first time.
Tell your friends!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.