Pumpkin On Demand!
To celebrate the change of season, and the best part of Fall (you guessed it – Halloween), we’ve teamed up with our friends at Joe Beef to bring you #uberPUMPKIN on demand!
This package is all treats, no tricks. You’ll receive a carving kit to make your very best jack-o-lantern, and Joe Beef’s famous spices so you can cook and eat your pumpkin’s delicious seeds.
- When: Friday October 23, from 1:00 to 4:00PM (or while supply lasts)
- What: A pumpkin from La Fille du Roy farm, a carving kit, Chef David McMillan’s tasty seeds recipe, and Joe Beef’s special spice mix.
- Cost: $20 or FREE* if you are new to Uber
- Operation Zone: From Décarie, to Van Horne, to Papineau to St-Laurent River.
GET YOUR #uberPUMPKIN
- On October 23, open your Uber app starting at 1pm
- Move the slider to the ‘CITROUILLE’ option and request
- If your request is successful, you’ll be carving your pumpkin and munching seeds in no time!
Demand will be high and availability limited, so please try again if you don’t succeed on the first time.
Tell your friends!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.