Poutine Madness during Poutine Week
At Uber Montreal, we proudly wear the Montreal colours on our sleeves and that’s why we get crazy crazy (did we mention crazy?) when it’s that time of the year… (drumrolls) La Poutine Week!
What’s La Poutine Week?
La Poutine Week is a fun contest that invites restaurants in different cities to compete for the best poutine. Each participating restaurant must create a unique poutine especially for La Poutine Week.
As true Montrealers, we believe you can’t never have enough poutines so that’s why not only are we thrilled to join forces with them during La Poutine Week but we will shower you in Uber gifts; from free rides to the participating restaurants to UberPOUTINE-on-Demand powered by our exquisite partners FreshMint and uberX !
“Wait… Did I hear it right? I will be able to order poutine on my Uber app?”
You dreamt about it – we make your dream comes true #uberPOSSIBLE
What are you waiting for? Share our delicious news!
THE INSIDE SCOOP
- When: Friday, February 6th | 11am – 2pm.
- For $25 you’ll get: 2 Gourmet Poutines with Brome Lake Ducks created by UberCHEF Dan Geltner and FreshMint & some more surprises. You can order as many additional as you want (single unit price of $12.5)
- Where: UberPOUTINE will be available in the region highlighted on the map below.
HOW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON UBERPOUTINE
- Download the free Uber app for iPhone, Android, Windows or Blackberry7 devices.
- Open the app and select the UberPOUTINE option.
- Complete a request and someone will call you to confirm your order.
- Your poutine will be packaged up and sent for delivery. We’ve powered our uberX drivers to help deliver this experience!
- The demand will be very high and availability limited. If your request doesn’t go through right away, simply try again a few moments later.
- Getting an order for a crowd? Use the fare splitting option so you’re not footing the whole bill!
- Each order is a package of two and you can order up as many as you want!
- No cash needed! It will be charged to your Uber account.
- UberPOUTINE will be available in the region highlighted on the map below.
So, whether you’re hanging out on de la Commune by the Old Port, hiking on Mount-Royal, or you’re ready to step out of the office in Square Victoria, we will bring the poutine to you!
A special thanks to FreshMint for supplying the Gourmet Poutines for this very special day!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.