Poutine Madness during Poutine Week
At Uber Montreal, we proudly wear the Montreal colours on our sleeves and that’s why we get crazy crazy (did we mention crazy?) when it’s that time of the year… (drumrolls) La Poutine Week!
What’s La Poutine Week?
La Poutine Week is a fun contest that invites restaurants in different cities to compete for the best poutine. Each participating restaurant must create a unique poutine especially for La Poutine Week.
As true Montrealers, we believe you can’t never have enough poutines so that’s why not only are we thrilled to join forces with them during La Poutine Week but we will shower you in Uber gifts; from free rides to the participating restaurants to UberPOUTINE-on-Demand powered by our exquisite partners FreshMint and uberX !
“Wait… Did I hear it right? I will be able to order poutine on my Uber app?”
You dreamt about it – we make your dream comes true #uberPOSSIBLE
What are you waiting for? Share our delicious news!
THE INSIDE SCOOP
- When: Friday, February 6th | 11am – 2pm.
- For $25 you’ll get: 2 Gourmet Poutines with Brome Lake Ducks created by UberCHEF Dan Geltner and FreshMint & some more surprises. You can order as many additional as you want (single unit price of $12.5)
- Where: UberPOUTINE will be available in the region highlighted on the map below.
HOW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON UBERPOUTINE
- Download the free Uber app for iPhone, Android, Windows or Blackberry7 devices.
- Open the app and select the UberPOUTINE option.
- Complete a request and someone will call you to confirm your order.
- Your poutine will be packaged up and sent for delivery. We’ve powered our uberX drivers to help deliver this experience!
- The demand will be very high and availability limited. If your request doesn’t go through right away, simply try again a few moments later.
- Getting an order for a crowd? Use the fare splitting option so you’re not footing the whole bill!
- Each order is a package of two and you can order up as many as you want!
- No cash needed! It will be charged to your Uber account.
- UberPOUTINE will be available in the region highlighted on the map below.
So, whether you’re hanging out on de la Commune by the Old Port, hiking on Mount-Royal, or you’re ready to step out of the office in Square Victoria, we will bring the poutine to you!
A special thanks to FreshMint for supplying the Gourmet Poutines for this very special day!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.